Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. 2025 - Now due to my sore hands and bad eyes I make mostly digital cards and scrapbook pages.
ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Wednesday, 17 June 2026

Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge 6

 Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge 686
https://atlanticheartschallenge.blogspot.com/2026/06/sketch-686.html

I used WondersArtist papers from Rustic Autumn paper set 
WondersArtist coloured clip art from Woodland Gnomes mini clipart set
Buttons from Digital Artistry.  We are 3 sentiment

This is the sketch

 I would like to add my card to the following:

A Perfect Time to Craft Open challenge for June #6 2026 - anything goes
https://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com/2026/06/a-perfect-time-to-craft-open-challenge.html

Cardz 4 Guys 387 - gardens/gardening
https://cardz4guyz.blogspot.com/2026/06/387-gardensgardening.html

Classic Design challenge #6 2026 June/July anything goes with optional twist summer fun
https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2026/06/classic-design-challenge-06-2026-junjul.html

DL.Art June Linky challenge - anything goes
https://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/2026/06/dlart-june-2026-linky-challenge.html

Ellebelle's Garden Party - anything in or from a garden
https://www.simplyellibelle.com/2026/06/ellibelles-garden-party-no-16-anything.html

If you give a Crafter a Cookie - in the garden
https://giveacrafteracookie.blogspot.com/2026/06/cookie-challenge-217-june-in-garden.html



Inkspirational 369 - Visual prompt Woodland gnomes
https://inkspirationalchallenges.blogspot.com/2026/06/inkspirational-challenge-369-visual.html


Paper-Rocks-Scissors 17 - anything using paper or scissors
https://paper-rocks-scissors.blogspot.com/2026/06/june-17-challenge.html

17 comments:

Marlena M. said...

Lovely sentiment and creation! Thank you for joining us at INk~

Leilani McGranahan said...

What a beautiful autumn card. I loved how you used the gnomes and your background is gorgeous. Good job. Thanks for playing with the AHSC

dj said...

Fantastic!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our GARDEN challenge!! Your rocked both elements of our challenge...masculine and gardening...with your gnome card.
Deb Horst, DT #C4G387

Dawn Phillips said...

The gnomes are so cute. Thanks for joining my theme at Cardz4guyz. Love Dawn x

Julia Aston said...

What a lovely collage of beautiful digital images! Such sweet gnomes and a wonderful sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational: Gnomes! Julia xx

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Really gorgeous. Very creative.

Dena J said...

Perfect creation with this week's sketch! Love the warm colors and beautiful sentiment. Thank you for joining the challenge at Atlantic Hearts.

Pia S said...

Thank you for playing with our Gnome/woodland theme over at Inkspirational. I love how you used the sketch, your layout and colors are lovely for your sweet gnomes.

Tammy said...

Such rich colors!! Love it! Thanks for sharing at AHS!!

Sarah said...

Cute gnomes

Deanne Saunders said...

Such a pretty project!! Thanks so much for participating in my IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Deanne Saunders said...

Me again!! Thanks so much, as well, for participating in our PAPER ROCKS SCISSORS challenge!!!

Brandi said...

Beautiful card, I love the sentiment and the fall colours, stunning! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Ellibelle said...

Such cute gnomes!! Thanks so much for sharing at my Garden Party!

LeAnne said...

Such a sweet card, love the digital papers! Thanks for using our sketch this week at Atlantic Hearts!

Becca Sadler said...

Hello! I'm stopping by with a belated note of thanks for sharing your gnome card at PRS during the June session!! I love the gnomes!! -- PRS dt member Becca S

Julie B said...

Cute gnomes, love the autumnal feel you've achieved here. Thanks for sharing at Cardz4Guyz. :)