Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. 2025 - Now due to my sore hands and bad eyes I make mostly digital cards and scrapbook pages.
ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Thursday, 24 September 2026

Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge 700

 Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge 700
https://atlanticheartschallenge.blogspot.com/2026/09/sketch-700.html

I used WondersArtist papers from Colors of Fall paper set
WondersArtist coloured clipart from Autumn girls mini clipart bundle
and typed sentiment in wordart

This is the sketch

 I would also like to add my card to the following:

AAA Birthday 89 - use pattern paper
https://aaabirthday.blogspot.com/2026/09/game-89-use-patterned-paper.html



A Perfect Time to Craft Open challenge for September #8 2026 - anything goes
https://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com/2026/07/a-perfect-time-to-craft-open-challenge_01035597380.html

Classic Design challenge #9 2026 September/October anything goes with optional twist Autumn colours
https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2026/09/classic-design-challenge-09-2026-sepoct.html

Crafters Cafe 334 - lots of colours
https://crafterscafeblogchallenge.blogspot.com/2026/09/334-anything-goes-optional-lots-and.html

Crafting from the Art - anything goes
https://craftingfromtheartchallenge.blogspot.com/2026/09/september-challenge-2026-august-winners.html

Crafts Galore encore challenge - anything goes
https://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/2026/09/september-2026-crafts-galore-encore.html

Creative Moments 286 - Autumn colours
https://carabbiemomentsofcraft.blogspot.com/2026/09/challenge-286-autumn-colours.html

DL.Art August Linky challenge - anything goes
https://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/2026/08/dlart-august-2026-linky-challenge.html

Ellibelles Garden Party 19 - anything in or from a garden
https://www.simplyellibelle.com/2026/09/ellibelles-garden-party-no-19-anything.html

Inspiration Station - Inspiration photo No 89
https://inspirationstationchallenge.blogspot.com/2026/09/inspiration-station-challenge-september.html
I was inspired by the colours and leaves


(Pin)spirational challenge 341- Autumn colours
https://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.com/2026/09/pinspirational-challenge-341-september.html



 

7 comments:

Cardsbymaaike said...

Very cute card indeed, nothing wrong with cute, i'd say you found your style. Thank you for playing at the AAA Birthday Card Challenges

Donna Walls said...

Those little fairies are precious and I like the colorful design. Thanks for joining us at The Inspiration Station Challenge, it's always a treat to see your work.
Donna xx
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Pick 3 Challenge
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
The Paper Funday Challenge

Michelle said...

Love the fall colours and the cute image. Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge.

Jane said...

Gorgeous mix of colours on that paper. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Fiona said...

Such a fun card - thanks for sharing with us at Inspiration Station

Deanne Saunders said...

Adorable card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our PINSPIRATIONAL challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Carole J said...

This is stunning, Margaret. A beautiful autumnal birthday card. Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” Challenge.
Good luck and we hope to see you again soon!

Carole at Craftilicious Creations