Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. 2025 - Now due to my sore hands and bad eyes I make mostly digital cards and scrapbook pages.
ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Monday, 28 September 2026

Conjurer of Dreams 24 reminder - anything goes with optional Autumn Vibes

Conjurer of Dreams 24 reminder - anything goes with optional Autumn Vibes
https://kimsconjurerofdreams.blogspot.com/2026/09/autumn-vibes-with-granmargaret.html
 
I am late doing my blog post.  My computer would not turn on all weekend and I had to wait till today (Monday) to contact my computer guy.

Card 2 – Vibrant Fall, Fall quotes, Fall leaves, Quirky fairy


Card 3 – Fall leaves, Fall witch with leaves, Fall silk background

Card 4 – Autumn fairy, Autumn Vibes,


Card 5 – Fall Leaves, Moss Fairy, Autumn Vibes



Card 1 was on my blog on 1 September
Fall cabin on the lake, Fall frame, Fall silk background


I hope you will go over and see the lovely work by the design team at the beginning of the challenge and at every reminder post.
Kim gives away a free image at every reminder post.

You have one more day to join in the challenge at
https://kimsconjurerofdreams.blogspot.com/2026/09/september-2026-conjurer-of-dreams.html

I would like to add my card to the following:

AAA Birthday challenge 89 - use pattern paper - card 4
https://aaabirthday.blogspot.com/2026/09/game-89-use-patterned-paper.html


Classic Design challenge #9 2026 September/October anything goes with optional twist Autumn colours
https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2026/09/classic-design-challenge-09-2026-sepoct.html




1 comment:

Darlene said...

Beautiful cards Margaret! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Two Old Bats challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Two Old Bats Co-Owner