Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Wednesday 11 November 2015

Beccy's Place Day 7 - month of holiday cards

The theme for Day 7 at Beccy's Place month of holiday cards is shaped cards
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com.au/

I don't usually make shaped cards, I have made a very simple card.

I have done a part circle card and hand cut it out.
Used precoloured digi and sentiment from Diane's Daydream Designs.
(Unfortunately you can no longer buy these as she had to close her shop)





5 comments:

Fikreta said...

this is very pretty
have a nice day

Tinka's paper wonderlland said...

Cute card I love the cot outs in cicrcle card, I have to use sizors to :) no machine...
Love the sentiment and the image is cute!

Petra-loves-paper said...

you may think it's simple, but it looks fabulous! Petra DT Beccy's Place

Beccy said...

I love that adorable little deer image... how cute! You did a great job creating your shaped card GranMargaret. I love the scalloped edge you added as well as the white stitching.
Cheers,
Beccy

Dawn said...

Lovely card, well done on the hand cutting of all those scallops! Great colour & a sweet little image!
Hugs
Dawn xx