Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Friday 20 November 2015

Creative Fingers 98 - anything goes

Challenge 98 at Creative Fingers is anything goes
http://creativefingerschallengeblog.blogspot.com.au/
and our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is Faery Ink
http://faeryink.com/shop/



I have printed Faery Ink digi stamp Demera Star Angel three times.  The first one I painted the background with twinkling H2Os and Distress stains and used a stencil to paint the stars with distress paint.  Coloured the image with markers and glitter pens.  Cut out the angel without the wings, coloured with markers and glitter pens and layered on top.  Cut out the dress, coloured with markers and glitter pens and layered on top.  Added ribbon and layered all onto purple card.
This is the first time I have used my star stencil.

I hope you will go over to Creative Fingers and see the lovely work by the design team and join in the challenge.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges.

Craft Rocket monthly challenge - anything goes

Crafts Galore - use a stamp or digi image
http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com.au/

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly Christmas card challenge - anything goes

Inspiration Destination 60 - anything goes

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends 22 - anything goes

Sisters of Craft - anything goes

Suzy Bee's Bloomin challenge 106 - anything goes with the twist fairies


10 comments:

Lisa J said...

Such a pretty card! Thanks for joining in our anything goes challenge. Lisa DT Craft Rocket Challenges

Stampsnob. said...

AWWWWH! sweet TFS Anything Goes Craft Rocket challenges..........Lis DT

Tinka's paper wonderlland said...

Lovely creation, I see that you have been busy ;)
♥Hugs Valentina♥

Fikreta said...

your card is very pretty
have a great day
hugs
>^.^<

Unknown said...

Lovely card Margaret, very pretty image and like how you have decoupaged her. Hugs Jennifer xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, lovely image. Thanks for joining us at LPCF and good luck.
Rose DT x

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a beautiful card the image is so sweet. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge 23 theme use a digital or stamped image somewhere. Hugs Jackie DT

Carole Pollard said...

So pretty love the colours Love and hugs Carole x

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

What a sweet creation. Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination.this week. Good luck.
Lynn, ID DT

Tracy Welham said...

Very sweet. Thank you for joining in with the Sisters of Craft challenge, good luck in the voting and we hope to see you again. Crafty Blessings. Tracy SOC DT x We now also have a Sisters of Craft Facebook Group where you share your makes, find inspiration and take part in mini challenges.