Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Tuesday 24 November 2015

One Sweet Challenge - thank you or thanksgiving

One Sweet Challenge November - a thank you project or thanksgiving
http://onesweetchallenge.blogspot.com.au/2015/11/november-osc-challenge-part-one.html
I am just in time for this challenge as it finishes on 25 November.
Sadly Sweet Pea Stamps is closing and 25 November will be your last chance to buy any Sweet Pea digi stamps.

I don't know why my scanner always scans some purples to make them look blue.
I have used Sweet Pea digi stamp Hearts and Whiskers by Regan Kubecek and coloured it with different shades of purple chalks and markers.
Added purple butterflies from Digital Scrapbooking Studio.
I love the digi stamps by Regan Kubacek and have a few of them.
Sentiment from Create with TLC.

I would also like to enter this card into the following:

Addicted to Stamps challenge 114 - anything goes
http://addicted-to-stamps-challenge.blogspot.com.au/2015/11/challenge-114.html

Crafting from the Heart 87 - anything goes
http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/challenge-87.html

Crafting when we can 108 - don't forget the animals
http://craftingwhenwecanchallenges.blogspot.com.au/2015/11/challenge-108-dont-forget-animals.html

Glitter n Sparkle 164 - purple and black
http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.com.au/2015/11/challenge-164.html


6 comments:

Mrs A. said...

My printer/camera has problems with purples and blues too. Visiting with my official hat on today. This is a sweet image all the more so with the butterflies. Thankyou for sharing with us at Crafting From The Heart. Hug ValeryAnne D.T.

Unknown said...

Adorable image and loving the soft colouring on this one Margaret.

Céline said...

stunning card
thanks for playing with us at addicted to stamps
hugs
céline

Fikreta said...

very nice
>^.^<

Vic said...

Gorgeous card - lovely image! Thanks for sharing with us at Glitter n Sparkle this week! Vic, DT x

Craft Paper said...

Such a sweet image. Thanks for joining us at Crafting When We Can.