Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Wednesday 11 November 2015

Lacy Sunshine 71 - Tic Tac Toe

Challenge 71 at Lacy Sunshine is Tic Tac Toe
http://lacysunshinechallengeblog.blogspot.com.au/2015/11/challenge-71-tic-tac-toe-3-in-row.html


I have used the left hand row:  Hand Coloured image, flowers and lots of layers

I have used two pattern papers from Lozzy's flower swirls paper set.
Lacy Sunshine digi Stamp Daisy Sue Flower Pot Pretties.  I have coloured her with prismacolor pencil, markers and glitter pens.  She is layered onto mauve oval and then onto purple scalloped oval, then onto papers.  Added flower and brad.

I followed the sketch at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 so I would also like to enter this card into their challenge 74
http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.com.au/2015/11/dearie-dolls-and-sketch-2-74.html


I would also like to enter

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge - anything goes with pattern paper
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk/

Creative Craft Cottage 51 - anything goes
http://creativecraftcottage.blogspot.com.au/2015/11/challenge-51-anything-goes.html

Fussy and Fancy 151 - flowers
http://fussyandfancychallenge.blogspot.com.au/2015/10/fussy-and-fancy-challenge-151-flowers.html

Inspiration Destination 59 - anything goes
http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.com.au/

18 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely card Margaret and great design. Hugs Jennifer xx

Fikreta said...

very nice card

Natasja's Kaarten said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining our " Tic, Tac, Toe " challenge at Lacy Sunshine challenge blog.

Natasja
DT Lacy Sunshine

Unknown said...

Hi Margaret, great card and such a lovely bright sunny image. Great papers and thanks for sharing with us in our challenge at creative Craft Cottage. Good luck in the draw and hope to see you again. Jennifer DT member X

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jo Rice said...

A gorgeous card Margaret , cute image and great use of flowers. Thank you for joining us over at the Fussy and Fancy Challenge blog....Jo. X

Cindy said...

What a lovely card and great colors you have used. Thank you for joining the challenge of Creative Craft Cottage. Hugs, Cindy

Sharon said...

She is so sweet and I love the gorgeous colours.
Thank you for sharing this with us at Fussy and Fancy.
Hugs Sharon. x

Tinka's paper wonderlland said...

Hy!
You realy love to make a cute cards, every time I come and visit I go aaaawwwww how cuteeee ♥
Hugs Valentina.

anne said...

This is so sweet Margaret, I like the image you have chosen and the pretty colours. Please don't forget to comment on the blog to be in with a chance of winning the prize. Thank you for playing along with us again this week. Anne SSW2-DT

Joanna M. said...

Oh my gosh, what a sweet card. I love the colors on your card too. Thanks for sharing this with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.
~Jo, SSW2-DT

Kathie said...

Pretty card Margaret, this is such a cute image and I do love your colour combo you've used. Great card and thanks so much for joining us this week over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW2~DT

Unknown said...

Just lovely! Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage. Hope to see you join us again :) Mary DT member x

Linda Anderson said...

Oh my, what a lovely card!!! Your image is just so darn cute, cute, cute!!! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

Linda

Heide said...

Adorable card, super cute image and perfect papers. Thanks for joining us this week. Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

cohenna said...

Beautiful card! Cute image :)Thanks so much for sharing with us at Creative Craft Cottage and good luck!!!

cotnob said...

Thank you for sharing another fabulous card with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.
Pauline
x

flossbite said...

Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Lacy Sunshine.
Hugs
Fiona DT x