Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Friday 13 November 2015

Beccy's Place month of holiday cards day 13

Day 13 at Beccy's Place month of holiday cards is white on white
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com.au/

I embossed a white card with Cuttlebug Christmas stars.  Stamped Angel and Happy Christmas onto velum with versamark ink pad and embossed with white embossing powder.  Attached to white card with white stars.  Added white ribbon.  Layered all onto another white card.

I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafting for All Seasons 114 - embossing
http://craftingforallseasons.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/challenge-114.html

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly Christmas card challenge - anything goes
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/

Craft Your Passion 287 - anything goes
http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.com.au/2015/11/challenge-287-always-anything-goes.html

Inspiration Destination 59 - anything goes
http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.com.au/

The Sisterhood of Crafters - It's Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas
http://thesisterhoodofcrafters.blogspot.com.au/2015/11/its-beginning-to-look-lot-like-christmas.html


13 comments:

Beccy said...

Your white on white card is beautiful GranMargaret... I love that sweet little angel. The starry background looks great and I like the way you've added the fancy edge. Well done!
Cheers,
Beccy

Unknown said...

Lovely card Margaret so delicate looking. Hugs Jennifer xx

Suzana said...

Beautiful white card, Margaret!
Have a wonderful day!

Debi said...

Lovely card. I am always fascinated with how people do white on white cards. The embossing on velum looks nice. I must give it a try because I never know how to include a sentiment.

Fikreta said...

gorgeous card

Pat said...

Wow, love your monochromatic card this week, margaret. Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion challenges this week!

Darlene said...

Very pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful make Margaret, love the vellum idea too. Have you joined my candy, please do ....xx
 { aNNie}

Petra-loves-paper said...

Very elegant card! Petra DT Beccy's Place

Lisa B said...

I need to do a white on white card now! I have been wanting to do that and after seeing your amazing card I definitely want to!! Great job!
Thanks for playing along with our "It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas" challenge over at the Sisterhood of Crafters.
Have a great day,
Lisa
SOC DT Member

Vickie Y said...

Very pretty card; thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

Lisbeth said...

Hi
beautiful card, well done
Thanks for joining us at crafting for all seasons
hugs and greetings Lisbeth
DT-CFAS

Suze said...

Pretty white on white card. Thank you for joining in the challenge at CHNC Extra for November - and apologies for the late comment.