(The above was the link I had to put to be able to load my card)
This is the link to see the blog post
I love Faery Ink images so I would like to apply to be a guest designer for Faery Ink.
We have to make a new card and also show some older cards we made using faery ink images, plus answer some questions.
New card I have just finished
Candy Cane Sitter Fairy, coloured her with chalks, prismacolor pencils, glitter pens and markers and layered her on top of green card. Stamped Happy Christmas and layered on top. Layered all onto red card.
Old Cards (I have put 3 here, hope that is okay)
I made this card for Crafty Hazelnut's weekly Christmas challenge No 252 - nativity on 30 October - I love this image - the true meaning of Christmas.
I made the following card for the Faery Ink August Facebook challenge
and this one for the April facebook challenge
Also have to answer the following questions:
1. How did you find Faery Ink? - Unfortunately I can't remember but I did join the first blog challenge.
2. What are your top 3 favourite Faery Ink images? (It was very hard to pick just three.)
My favourites that I own are:
a)My first favourite is Granmargaret Fairy
This stamp was made especially for me when I won challenge 1. Also Manda made my blog heading for me with this stamp.
b)Teerah fairy http://faeryink.com/product/teerah-fairy-digital-stamp/
c) Arielle Moon Fairy
3. How many projects have you made from Faery Ink images:
I don't knew exactly, but it is more than 14.
4. What kind of projects do you like to make from Faery Ink images?
I mostly make cards, some scrapbook pages and have started a journal.
5&6. How many design teams are you on and how many projects do you need to complete each month in order to satisfy your obligations to your other design teams? I am on 9 design teams as follows:
http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/ I am on team A so I do one for the 1st of the month. Team B does one for 15th of the month.
http://creativefingerschallengeblog.blogspot.com.au/ one per fortnight (I am on team B for this one so make for every 2nd challenge)
http://digistamps4joy-sa.blogspot.com.au/ one challenge per month, one or two new release cards.
http://digitallysweetchallenges.blogspot.com.au/ one per month
http://feeling-sketchy.blogspot.com.au/ two per month
http://juliaspirichallengeblog.blogspot.com.au/ one per fortnight
http://notjustcardschallenges.blogspot.com.au/ one per month (I usually do more than one, depending on how many sponsors)
http://thegloryofchristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ one per fortnight
Whoopsi Daisy http://cutedaisymay.blogspot.com.au/ one per month
7. Would you be open to a long term spot on the team? Yes.
8. Is there any month between December 2015 and November 2016 that you will be unavailable to be a guest designer? No at this stage
9. Are you familiar with the WordPress blogging platform?
Mine is a google blog, I have left comments on some using WordPress but I don't know much about WordPress.
10. How often do you post on Facebook? Most days but I don't spend a lot of time on facebook, my eyes get too sore. I always check out the DT groups.
11. Do you participate in groups on Facebook? Yes (I am an administrator on 3)
12. What other social media platforms are you active on?
Pinterest https://www.pinterest.com/granmargareta/ I haven't been very active adding cards to Pinterest until recently. I had to open my pinterest as granmargareta as someone copied a card from my blog and entered it as granmargaret. I have a separate folder for Faeryink with some of the cards I made using Faeryink images.
13. I am housebound as I suffer from Fibromyalgia and bad arthritis and I spend my days making cards, some scrapbooking and talking to my friends on the internet. This takes my mind off the pain. I have made many more cyber friends since starting my blog in 2012. I am also group Mum for the Cute Stampers Yahoo group. I love faeryink stamps and would love to be considered for the design team. My cards are mostly cute and simple. I started stamping in 1995 and I have lots and lots of rubber and clear stamps, but now I use mostly digital stamps as they are easier on my sore hands and can be made whatever size I want.
I usually scan my cards. My blog is a child friendly blog so I don't like to use really dark images.
If you need to know anything else just ask.
Manda, I am already friends with you on facebook.
Thank you for the opportunity to apply.