Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Sunday 29 November 2015

New Release day at Digi Stamps 4 Joy - card 2

It is new release day at Digi Stamps 4 Joy
http://www.digistamps4joy.co.za/eshop/

If you go to the Digi Stamps 4 Joy blog you can see some lovely work made by the design team with the new stamps
http://digistamps4joy-sa.blogspot.com.au/

This is my second card with another one of the new digi stamps
I have used paper from Lozzy's Bright Music paper set.
New digi stamp JL739 Country Singer which I coloured with markers
Elements and sentiment from Digital Scrapbooking Studio Tunes that speak to your soul.

I hope you will go over to the Digi Stamps 4 Joy blog and see all the new stamps.

20% discount on all the new images today only.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Addicted to stamps 114 - anything goes with stamp or digi stamp

Aud Sentiments - anything goes with a sentiment

Crafting with Friends 11 - anything goes

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge - anything with pattern paper

Inspiration Destination 61 - anything goes

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends 22 - anything goes

Word Art Wednesday 211 - anything goes family friendly with an encouraging or uplifting sentimenthttp://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com.au/2015/11/challenge-211-anything-goes.html



4 comments:

Fikreta said...

very pretty card
>^.^<

Unknown said...

Super cute Margaret. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 211th AG challenge! Blessings, Carole

Billie A said...

Cute card. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

Veerle said...

Lovely card Margaret, would be awesome for a teenager.
Thank you for sharing with us.
Greetings, Veerle DT - Addicted To Stamps Challenge Blog