Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Thursday 5 November 2015

Imagine That Digi of the Month challenge - November

http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com.au/2015/11/novmeber-dotm-challenge-is-here.html
Each month Kris kindly gives us a free digi set to use in the challenge.  If you make a project and join in the challenge you receive the next month's free.
If you haven't already joined in you can buy this month's set at the shop, join the challenge and then you will receive next month's free set.
This is this month's set is Harvest of Plenty

I have layered the precoloured harvest basket with napkin onto paper which was free on Decosses Dynamite Doodles blog (I have lightened the paper so that the basket shows better)
I have typed the verse.

I have used the bible verse from Scrapping Everyday Miracles so I also want to add my card to the November challenge there
http://scrappingeverydaymiracles.blogspot.com.au/

I also want to add this card to the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create 148 - anything goes with optional twist thank you
http://avenue613.blogspot.com.au/2015/11/challenge-148-anything-goes-woptional.html

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge - anything goes with pattern paper
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk/

Inspiration Destination 58 - anything goes
http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.com.au/

Word Art Wednesday 208 - anything family friendly with an encouraging or uplifting verse
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com.au/2015/11/challenge-208-anything-goes.html





11 comments:

Kristine said...

Hi Margaret :) That looks really nice with the verse and the bg paper :) Always nice to see you in our challenge at Imagine That! digis by Kris. Thanks so much for joining us. xKris

Fikreta said...

gorgeous card!

DebR said...

This is so beautiful Margaret! Nicely done....
Thank you for joining us at Scrapping Everyday Miracles.

Maria said...

Love the card. Thank you for joining us on Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog

Unknown said...

wonderful use of our scripture for the month! Thanks for sharing your beautiful card with us at SEM.

Deanne Saunders said...

Beautiful card! Thanks so much for participating in our IMAGINE THAT! monthly challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Cara G said...

This is gorgeous Margaret. Great job! Thanks so much for joining our scripture challenge at SEM this month.

Karen Letchworth said...

This is lovely, Margaret. Thanks so much for sharing your art with us, and please know how very grateful I am to have you play along in our challenges. God bless you!
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is just beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Imagine That, Lisa Lynn DT.

Jo Ann said...

This is an awesome digital card. So very blessed that you joined our Word Art Wednesday Challenge last week. We just started a new one and we would like for you to link with us again. Leaving you with the inspiration of God's Word in Colossians 2:6-7 which tells us, "So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness." Have a wonderful week...

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

Karla Yungwirth said...

How beautiful! I love the way you used the digi stamp and combined it with the bible verse from SEM! Thanks so much for joining us at Scrapping Everyday Miracles for November's challenge!