Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Sunday 1 November 2015

Christmas Card Club 22 Mary's choice - A Cardinal or Christmas bird

Mary has chosen the theme for the Christmas card club 22 this fortnight - A cardinal or Christmas bird
I have used paper, border, cluster and elements from Digital Scrapbooking Studio "The Cardinal" bundle.  Typed Happy Christmas.

If you would like to see the lovely work by the other Christmas Card Club members their names are listed down the left side of my blog.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

4 Crafty Chicks 270 - anything goes
http://4craftychicks.blogspot.com.au/2015/10/4-cc-270-anything-goes-crazy-egg.html

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly Christmas card challenge - anything goes
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge - anything goes with pattern paper
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk/

Inspiration Destination - anything goes
http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.com.au/

Ruby's Rainbow 116 - birds of a feather
http://rubysrainbow.blogspot.com.au/2015/10/ch116-birds-of-feather-dt-call.html


19 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

Lovely card for CCC. Christine x

dutchess said...

That's a fabulous image Margaret.....love the vibrant colours...wish we had these colourful birds in England...enjoy your weekend xxxx

Fikreta said...

Gorgeous

Mrs A. said...

This is one bird that would look spectacular if it visited our bird tables here in the UK. Your image captures them beautifully. Hugs Mrs A.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous. Hugs Jennifer xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A gorgeous card using these lovely Cardinal images for the theme this time.
Lorraine

Rita said...

Hello from Scotland Margaret. Love your card. You always make them so beautiful too. Hugs Rita xxxx

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful! I love the birds.
Hugs
Linda xxx

MaryH said...

Enjoyed seeing the trio of my favorite birds on the pretty oval. Love the background paper and especially like the placement of the sentiment. Very pretty card, I think it's one of your best yet! TFS

cuilliesocks said...

A very pretty card Margaret, lovely design, Kate x

Carol said...

A gorgeous card Margaret, the image is beautiful. Carol x

rachel said...

beautiful make Margaret - really lovely image! Hugs rachel x

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Very sweet !! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Inspiration Destination.
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, ID Creative Team Member

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for sharing with us at Ruby's Rainbow Challenge.

shaz earl said...

Lovely card! thank you for joining us at Ruby's Rainbow hope you will join us again
Shaz DT x

Helen said...

Beautifully put together - a really elegant design,

Thanks for joining us at Ruby's Rainbow.

Helen N x

Suze said...

Nice card. Thank you for joining in the challenge at CHNC Extra for November.

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card, such a beautiful image.
Thank you for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.
Pauline
x

cotnob said...

Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for our November Challenge.
Pauline
x