Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Friday 20 November 2015

Beccy's Place month of holiday cards day 20

Day 20 at Beccy's Place month of holiday cards challenge is negative colouring and Beccy has a tutorial on her blog
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com.au/2015/11/day-20-negative-colouring-tutorial.html
I have embossed white card with Cuttlebug Christmas Stars embossing folder.
Stamped Santa Rosa stamp "The Montage Collection" with white ink onto black card and coloured the Angel with white pencil.  Layered black card onto the white card.
I have had this stamp for many years but don't use it very much now as it is hard to stamp out properly with my sore hands.

It is so hot here in Sydney today it is hard to think.  40C (104F) at my house and I don't have airconditioning.    I am dreading going upstairs tonight.  Supposed to be a cool change tomorrow morning.

I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly Christmas card challenge - anything goes
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/

Creatalicious 81 - Merry Christmas
http://creataliciouschallenges.blogspot.com.au/

Inspiration Destination 60 - anything goes
http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.com.au/2015/11/AG-no-60.html




8 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

LOVE your card. Great technique isn't it...I will be trying this with another stamp later. Hot here in Newcastle today, didn't go outside till around 6pm, had a lovely swim then we had dinner, all nice and cool, but we do have ducted air...hope you sleep ok...the change is on it's way here already.xx
Have a great weekend.
{ aNNie}

Petra-loves-paper said...

wow! amazing! Petra DT Beccy's Place

Fikreta said...

your card is very nice
have a great day
hugs
>^.^<

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Lovely card, thanks for sharing at Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

La Papera Gialla said...

Thanks for playing with us at CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for November!
Monica - GDT

Beccy said...

Yes, it was HOT up here today too, but as Annie mentioned, there's a cool change coming through to make things much more pleasant.
Your card is wonderful GranMargaret, and the image is beautiful. I'm sorry you don't get to stamp it very often. Well done for trying out the technique!
Cheers,
Beccy

Dorothy S said...

This is lovely - great for the "negative" challenge. It is such a beautiful stamp.

Tammy said...

Beautiful card, I love that image! Thanks so much for joining us at Creatalicious this month!
Tammy x