Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Sunday 29 November 2015

Gerda Steiner Designs November challenge

Each month Gerda kindly gives us a free image to join her challenge
http://gsd-stamps.com/blogs/news/76471236-novembers-challenge

I have used Gerda Steiner stamp 451 Bear mug and coloured him with markers.
Paper from A Bit More Time to Craft Snowflakes paper set.
brad from Digital Scrapbooking Studio.

I used the sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 - so I would also like to enter this card there
http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.com.au/2015/11/sweet-sketch-wednesday-2-and-deedees.html


I would also like to enter this card into the following:

C.R.A.F.T. challenge 339 - winter
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com.au/2015/11/challenge-339-26th-of-november-winter.html

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge - anything with patter paper
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk/

Inspiration Destination 61 - anything goes
http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.com.au/2015/11/AG-NO-61.html

Time out challenges 45 word challenge - snowflakes are winters butterflies (there are snowflakes on my paper)
http://timeoutchallenges.blogspot.com.au/2015/11/challenge-45.html

11 comments:

sandie said...

What an adorable image and perfectly coloured. Thanks you for your lovely comment on our blog and thank you for joining Time Out x

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous card love the image and your bps. Thanks for joining us at CHPPC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Fikreta said...

very cute card
>^.^<

Tinka's paper wonderlland said...

Great and cute card!
♥Hugs Valentina♥

Joanna M. said...

I saw this card over on Greta's site and loved it. It's a darling image and I love the colors on this card too. So glad that you had time to make TWO cards with our sketch!
~Jo, SSW2-DT

anne said...

Oh he's just so cute Margaret, and I could just use that scarf today. I really like your fresh pastel colours too. Thank you for playing along with us.
Anne SSW2-DT

Heide said...

Cute card! Such a cute image Thanks for joining us this week. Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

Brenda said...

He is darling, all bundled up for Winter. Perfect for the CRAFT challenge this week. Thanks so much for playing along! Brenda

Michelle said...

Great image. Fits to the time of year.
Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination.
xxx Michelle (DT)

Linda Anderson said...

Awwwww, what a cutie of a card! Adorable image. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

Linda

Shona Chambers said...

This is so sweet and that little bear is adorable, and coloured beautifully. I love the layout of your design and all those blue and white snowflakes are brilliant. So very glad you joined us at TIME OUT!!!