Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Wednesday 12 November 2014

Beccy's Place month of holiday cards - day 12 - white on white

The challenge on day 12 of Beccy's Place month of holiday cards is white on white.
http://www.beccysplace.blogspot.com.au/


Have embossed white card with Crafts Too Christmas trees frame embossing folder.  Stamped Judikins angel stamp and Hero Arts Happy Christmas onto velum with versamark, Heat embossed with white embossing folder and layered onto white card.  Added punched stars and star brads.  The scan has put a grey shadow but the card is all white.

Beccy is being very generous with prizes for this challenge.  I have been lucky to win 3 prizes already.

I would also like to add this card into 

Addicted to Stamps and More 121 - anything goes  http://addictedtostamps-challenge.blogspot.ca/

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly Christmas card challenge - anything goes.  http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/





8 comments:

Kylie said...

Beautiful white on white! Love the vellum and all that embossing! Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM xx

Barb Ghig said...

I love a white-on-white card, and you have created such an elegant design! Adding vellum was such a lovely idea, too!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at ATSM this week!

Aunty Sue said...

awesome card and lovely image, thanks for sharing your talent with us at Craft this week

Beccy said...

Well done Granmargaret, your white on white card is wonderful! I love the angel image you stamped on the vellum and I also like the embossing folder you used for the background.
Cheers,
Beccy

Dorothy S said...

This is lovely - such a pretty frame and totally elegant look. I enjoy seeing all of your cards.

Unknown said...

Wonderful monochromatic card!!! Love all of the shine :) Thank you so much for taking the time to share with us this week at Addicted to Stamps and More! We sure hope we will see you around again soon :)

Renate said...

Leuk, je kerstkaart in wit-op-wit. Echt schitterend. Bedankt voor je deelname bij CHCC Extra.

Groetjes, Renate

Hazel said...

Thank you for sharing more of your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for November - hope to see you again soon x