Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Monday 24 November 2014

Beccy's Place month of holiday cards - day 21 - Santa Suit

Day 21 at Beccy's Place month of holiday cards is Santa Suit
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com.au/

Beccy is giving us a different challenge each day and showing us lovely cards she has made to the theme plus also some tutorials.  She is being very generous and giving prizes each day.

I joined to get the different ideas for my cards.


I have stamped Happy Christmas onto red card.  Added black ribbon threaded through buckle.  Added 3 pearls for buttons.  Layered onto white card.   Printed precoloured Santa from Daydream Designs Santa Please colour set onto white card, layered onto black card and then onto the red card.

I didn't notice until after I had finished the card, that when I turned Santa to look in the opposite direction the writing on his letter is back to front.

I would also like to enter this card into

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly Christmas card challenge - anything goes
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/

Crafty Hazelnut's weekly Christmas card challenge 204 - Getting ready for Christmas
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

The Corrosive Challenge 213 - Happy Everything
http://corrosivechallengesbyjanet.blogspot.com.au/

4 comments:

Beccy said...

I love your take on the Santa Suit card Granmargaret, well done! The thin, black belt with the lovely gold buckle is fabulous. I also love the way you've added the cute image of Santa at the side.
Cheers,
Beccy

Fabiola said...

super sympa Margaret, biz

Hazel said...

Ho! Ho! Ho! Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

Heather said...

Cute! I Love the Santa suit you created. Great idea. Thanks for playing with CHNCC2.