Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Friday 28 November 2014

Digi Tuesday week 47 - Christmas Celebrations + others

The challenge at Digi Tuesday is Christmas Celebrations.
http://digichoosday.blogspot.com.au/


I have used paper and images from the Polkadoodles Here Comes Christmas CD.  Typed Christmas with word art.  Added border from clip art.

I would also like to add this card to the following challenges:

Christmas Card Challenges 52 - inspiration photo Christmas tree
http://christmascardchallenges.blogspot.com.au/

Fantastic Tuesday 63 - anything goes with a twist add tree or trees.
http://fattastictuesday.blogspot.com.au/

The Cheerful Stamp Pad challenge 100 - All Digital backgrounds and images.
http://cheerfulstamppad.blogspot.co.uk/

10 comments:

Suzana said...

Very cute this card, Margaret.
Cheers,
Suzana

La Papera Gialla said...

Thanks for playing with us at Christmas Card Challenges this week!
Monica - CCC DT

Jane Savage said...

Wow, so clever! What a stunning design you have created! Amazing!
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Jane xxx

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for the Cheerful Stamp Pad challenge 100, Hazel, DT - hope to see you again soon x

Hazel said...

Thanks also for sharing for Fan-tastic Tuesday x

Michele said...

this is a lovely card! thanks for playing along with our digital images challenge at the cheerful stamp pad! xoo from Michele on the DT

Shirley-Anne said...

Lovely paper and image .Really like the word art sentiment too . Thanks for sharing on Christmas Card challenge Blog

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Great card
Thanks for sharing it with us in our Christmas Celebrations challenge over at Digi Choosday and good luck
Julie x
My blog
Lacy Sunshine DT member
Digi Choosday DT member
Pennys Challenges Owner & DT member
Inky Impressions DT member
Ooh La La Creations DT member
Brown Sugar Challenges Admin member

Emma said...

Lovely card, Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday for our Xmas Celebrations Challenge xx
Emma DT Digi Choosday

Vicki Romaine said...

I love the lettering of "Happy" in your card. Thanks for sharing at The Cheerful Stamp Pad.