Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Sunday 9 November 2014

Digi Stamps 4 Joy Sunday New Releases


There are more new stamps released today at Digi Stamps 4 Joy.  You can see the new stamps and sample cards by the design team on Digi Stamps 4 Joy blog
and you can buy the new stamps at the Digi Stamps 4 Joy shop

This card uses one of the new stamps JL701 "Christmas Dreams"
I have layered Christmas Dreams onto paper from Bearly Mine Designs Christmas Dreams paper set and coloured her with markers and glitter pens.  (the glitter doesn't show up in the scan).  Added sentiment and layered all onto black card.

I hope you will go over and have a look at the lovely new stamps and the lovely work by the design team.

I would like to add this card into the following challenges:

Addicted to Stamps and More - photo inspiration
http://www.addictedtostamps-challenge.blogspot.com.au/2014/11/challenge-120-photo-inspiration.html

Bearly Mine Designs November challenge - Christmas cards

Crafty Hazelnut's weekly Christmas card challenge 202 - keep it flat.  http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly Christmas card challenge - anything goes

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly patterned paper challenge - anything goes covered with patterned paper

Creative Card Crew 74 - Christmas Joy  http://creativecardcrew.blogspot.com.au/

Creative Corner - Christmas cards  http://creativecornerchallenges.blogspot.com.au/

Inkspirational challenge 69 - word prompt shine  http://inkspirationalchallenges.blogspot.com.au/
I have used glitter pen on the stars and baubles to make them shine, but it doesn't show up in the scan.

Inspiration Destination - anything goes  http://ema-ginationstation.blogspot.com.au/

12 comments:

crafty said...

The design paper goes well with the image. Thanks for joining us at Creative Corner this week

Hazel said...

A bright and cheery Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hazel x

Sid said...

Love your card Margaret !!

StampNScrapJunkie said...

Fun Christmas card! Thanks for sharing your fabulous card and joining us for our current challenge at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
Ema
IDCB Owner

Deepti said...

Sweet card, Love the bright colors :) thank you for sharing with ATSM!

Collette said...

Margaret - love the simple layers to this ... beautifully done. Thanks for sharing with us at Bearly Mine Designs' November Christmas challenge

Wei Wei said...

What a gorgeous card! Love your coloring and design. Thank you for sharing at ATSM.

Dwie lewe rączki said...

Beautiful card! Thank you for entering our challenge at Creative Card Crew.
Hugs, Yvonn

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering all of my Craftyhazelnut's challenges with more of your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

Marina said...

Cute and fun and perfect for our challenge.
Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

Anonymous said...

What a unique card! Great Christmas print and sentiment. thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!
- Shauna

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a lovely card you have made here which fits perfectly the Bearly Mine Designs Challenge this month of “Christmas cards”. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team Leader)