Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Tuesday 4 November 2014

Beccy's Place - a month of holiday cards - day 3

A month of holiday cards day 3 is easel cards http://www.beccysplace.blogspot.com.au/
and Beccy has given us an easy tutorial to make an easel card.   I found this much easier than instructions I had been given before where you had to measure everyting.


I have used precoloured images and sentiments from Beccy's Place Blessings of the Season set and paper from Christmas Basics 12x12 paper pad.

I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Christmas Card Challenge 49 - no embellishments  http://christmascardchallenges.blogspot.com.au/

Crafty Hazelnut's Monthly Christmas card challenge - anything goes
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/

Glitter n Sparkle 109 - anything but square  http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.com.au/

Sentimental Sundays - anything goes  http://sentimentalsundays.blogspot.com.au/

Suzi Bee's Bloomin challenge - anything goes with a twist layers
http://suzypantssmarty.blogspot.com.au/


8 comments:

Beccy said...

What a fabulous example of an easel card Granmargaret, full of great Christmas colours and designs. Wonderful!
Cheers,
Beccy

Sandy S said...

Fabulous card....

Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays... hope to see you at our next challenge..

Sandy S
SSDT

Suzana said...

Your card is lovely.
I want to thank you that you followed my blog.
Cheers and inspiration,
Suzana

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your super creation for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 53 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT - thank you also for entering this for my CHNC challenge extra for November. x

everything with stickles.blogspot.com said...

Lovely card,full of Christmas cheer, love the easel style x thanks for sharing with us at Glitter n Sparkle good luck Chris DT x

Debby said...

Lovely pretty card!
Thank you for sharing your creation with us in this weeks challenge over at Glitter N Sparkle "anything but a square"
Debby (DT) xx

Lynne said...

Your cards are always lovely!!!! I enjoy seeing your creativity and thrilled to be part of the same DT as you now with Creative Fingers!!! You are one very talented lady whom I am pleased to get to know better!
Thanks for joining us at Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Blog Challenge!!! Good luck and hope to see you again with your creativity!
Hugs,
Lynne, DT Member of Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Blog Challenge

Hazel said...

Lovely easel. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for November - hope to see you again soon x