Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Thursday 6 November 2014

Beccy's place month of holiday cards - day 6

Day 6 at Beccy's place month of holiday cards is use patterned paper and a minimum of embellishments
http://www.beccysplace.blogspot.com.au/

I have used precoloured wreath and sentiment from Beccy's Place Aussie Christmas Wreath set.  Papers from Daydream Designs Deck the Halls paper set and bird from Daydream Designs Deck the Halls colour digi set.

I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly Christmas card challenge - anything goes
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly patterned paper challenge - anything goes covered with patterned paper
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk/

Completely Christmas - anything goes with the twist add a robin (my bird is not actually a robin it is a cardinal but it is the closest I have)  http://suzysmarty1.blogspot.com.au/

Just us Girls 265 word week - wreath  http://justusgirlschallenge.blogspot.com.au/


7 comments:

Beccy said...

Fabulous card Granmargaret, I love it! The patterned paper you used is fabulous, I especially like the pink one on top. You've got a great mix of colours that work well with the image.
Cheers,
Beccy

Bad Kitty said...

wonderful

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful wreath and nice choice of papers to coordinate!
Gorgeous card!
Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a stunning creation sweetie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Lisa Kind said...

Beautiful wreath and lovely choice of papers! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

Sandy said...

Fab card, love the wreath and the sweet little ribbon. I'm a fellow Aussie, so appreciate the sentiment too.
Thanks for sharing with us at Completely Christmas Challenges this week.
Hugs,
Sandy

Hazel said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for November and my Patterned Paper November challenge - hope to see you again soon x