Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Sunday 23 November 2014

New stamps released today at Digi Stamps 4 Joy



There are new stamps released today at Digi Stamps 4 Joy shop
http://www.digistamps4joy.co.za/eshop/
Go over to the blog and see the lovely cards made by the design team
http://digistamps4joy-sa.blogspot.com.au/

Here is my card showing 2 of the new stamps from the Sun and Sentiment Set - MP366

I have layered the sun and one of the sentiments from the new Digi Stamps 4 Joy Sunshine set onto paper from Pink Gem Designs background papers.  Printed out an older Digi Stamps 4 Joy stamp JL256 "Vespers" onto white card, coloured with markers, cut out and layered onto paper.  Added flowers and dragonfly brads.  Layered all onto white and then onto blue card.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly patterned paper challenge - anything goes with patterned paper
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk/

Open Minded Crafting Fun 24 - Grateful  http://open-mindedcraftingfun.blogspot.com.au/

Party Time Tuesday 190 - anything goes  http://partytimetuesdays.blogspot.com.au/

Penny's challenges 204 - anything goes  http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.com.au/

Word Art Wednesday 159 - anything goes with an encouraging or uplifting verse


8 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely card and sentiment, really nice elliments, thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge over at Penny's Paper Crafty and good luck. Jennifer (DT member )

Unknown said...

Margaret,
This is a heartwarming card. Thank you so much for sharing your inspirational art with us at Word Art Wednesday. We so appreciate you taking time to visit us.
Blessings, Carole Robb Bisson

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Margaret! Thanks for sharing your wonderful art with us. It's a joy to have you play along. Have a great Thanksgiving and a wonderful week.
God bless you!
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

JMC Creates said...

Great card thanks for playing at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenges Jacqui DT

Michelle said...

This is truly stunning. Lovely design and colours - wonderful work - thank you for joining us this week at Penny's Paper-Crafty and Good Luck - Michelle x

Diane Noble said...

So pretty, Margaret. Thank you so much for joining us for our Word Art Challenge this week. We are always so grateful to have someone with your talents showcase projects for our challenges. Thank you for joining us...we appreciate you so much.
Diane Noble (DT-WAW)

Crafting Vicky said...

that is such a sweet card! Love the sentiment you have used!!!!

Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope you will join us next time co-owner Crafting Vicky.

maureenjscott said...

wow! I love this! Fabulous! Thanks for joining our Grateful challenge at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges. Mo xxx