Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Sunday 30 November 2014

Beccy's Place month of holiday cards - day 30 - do what you love

Day 30 at Beccy's Place month of holiday cards is do what you love.
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com.au/


I love to use digital stamps as they are easier on my sore hands.  I love to combine these with digital papers and sentiments.

I have layered Lacy Sunshine digital stamp Melanie Boo the Christmas star onto paper from Pininkie's Christmas black and white paper set which I have recoloured in publisher,   I have coloured the stamp with markers.  Added sentiment from Create with TLC and embellishments from Diane's Daydream Designs.

I was trying to do all 30 cards for the challenge but I ran out of time.  I missed doing 24, 26, 27 and 29, but did two for No 28.

I would also like to enter this card into

Completely Christmas 40 - anything goes with a twist - something beginning with the letter S (star)
http://suzysmarty1.blogspot.com.au/

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly Christmas card challenge - anything goes
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly Patterned paper - anything goes covered with pattern paper
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk/

Word Art Wednesday 160 - anything goes with an encouraging or uplifting verse
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com.au/




7 comments:

kel Acopan said...

beautiful card margaret! i love that you recolored the paper... something i need to learn how to do!!

lovies, =o) kel
(fellow DDD DT member)

Bad Kitty said...

very nice

Hazel said...

Lovely card for Completely Christmas and for all my challenges, thanks, Margaret x

Beccy said...

What a wonderful sentiment Granmargaret and I love the little digital image you used, she's a sweetie! The background paper is lovely, as is the little cluster of holly in the bottom corner.
Thank you so much for sharing all your creations with us during the month, it has been a pleasure visiting your blog.
Cheers,
Beccy

Dorothy S said...

I so enjoy your cards and comments. This is adorable - and I appreciate the verse to remind us of the true meaning of Christmas.

Heather said...

Adorable!! Such a sweet image and a beautiful verse. Thanks for playing with CHNCC2.

Jo Ann said...

What a sweet creation. We are very blessed that you joined us at last week's Challenge at Word Art Wednesday. A brand new Challenge started today so, would love for you to join us again. Leaving you the assurance of God's Word in 1 John 4:9, "This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him." Have a great day!

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com