Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Thursday 20 November 2014

Digi Choosday week 46 - Presents and Gifts

Digi Choosday week 46 - Presents and Gifts
http://digichoosday.blogspot.com.au/

I have used precoloured digi, embellishments and paper from Polkadoodles Angelberry Christmas CD.  Layered all onto pink and then white card.

This CD is less than 1/2 price at the moment at Polkadoodles

It has 8 precoloured Angel images, also black and white for you to colour, plus lots of embellishments and papers plus sentiments.

I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly Christmas card challenge - anything goes

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly Patterned paper challenge - anything goes covered with pattern paper

Digitally Sweet 114 - fairies  http://digitallysweetchallenges.blogspot.com.au/

Merry Monday Christmas card challenge 135 - Christmas bells (bells at the top of the card)






15 comments:

Kristie Goulet said...

Very cute image! Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

Notes by Nina said...

Such a pretty card with lovely colours. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

Denise Pustelniak said...

Gorgeous!
Thanks for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

Jane Savage said...

Glorious, Margaret! This is so well done!
Thank you for joining us at both the Cutie Pies and Digi Choosday! Jane xxx

Jane Savage said...

Sorry please ignore the 'Cutie Pies' on my previous comment. Long day!! :) xxx

Heather said...

Very cute! Thanks for playing with CHNCC2.

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Oh so pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Merry Monday.

Deanne :)

Lynda said...

Beautiful card, love the layers you've created, they go so well together. Thankyou for joining us a Digi Choosday (http://digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk/) for our presents and gift challenge this week Lynda DT xx

Katie Melhus said...

Super cute images! Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday!

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Beautiful card!
Thanks for sharing it with us in our Presents and Gifts challenge over at Digi Choosday and good luck
Julie x
My blog
Lacy Sunshine DT member
Digi Choosday DT member
Pennys Challenges Owner & DT member
Inky Impressions DT member
Ooh La La Creations DT member
Brown Sugar Challenges Admin member

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, I love the Angelberry images. Thank you for joining us this week at Digi Choosday.
x~Kate~x DC DT

Caz said...

This is lovely..Thank you for sharing with us at Digi Choosday..And good luck.

Caz DC DT
Digi Choosday DT
My Blog

Karen Wilson said...

Aww, another sweet creation! What a darling image! Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

Hazel said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for November and my Patterned Paper November challenge - hope to see you again soon x

Scrappy Scatty said...

this is Beautiful
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday xx