Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Tuesday 11 November 2014

Suzi Bee's Bloomin challenge No 54 - plus other challenges

Challene No 54 at Suzi Bee's Bloomin challenge this week is anything goes with a twist make it male.   http://suzypantssmarty.blogspot.com.au/


I have made this card for my eldest grand daughter's fiance whose favourite colour is yellow.

Have embossed yellow card with music embossing folder.  Printed the Stamping Boutique digi stamp Max onto paper from Pininkie and coloured him with markers and layered onto yellow card.
Stamped happy birthday onto yellow card, cut out with oval punch and layered onto black card cut out with scalloped oval punch and layered on top of yellow card.  Added 21.  Layered all onto black card.

I would also like to add this card into the following challenges.

Crafting by Designs November challenge - anything goes

Creative Moments 55 Anything goes/celebration

Inspiration Destination 6 - anything goes
http://ema-ginationstation.blogspot.com.au/

Sister Act card challenge 82 - anything goes
http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.com.au/


4 comments:

Bad Kitty said...

nice card

StampNScrapJunkie said...

What a fun, masculine card! Thanks for sharing your fabulous project and joining us for our current challenge at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
Ema
IDCB Owner

Unknown said...

Great masculine card! Love the image and your design. Thank you for joining our "Anything Goes" Challenge at Love to Create this week.
Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
Ruza's Craft Corner

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Perfect card for a boy! I like embossing background !
Thanks for playing at Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge.
Ileanaxx